Photobucket

I'M LOOKING FOR A FRENCH SPEAKING COLLABORATOR, IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.

The final 12 contestants take the stage by storm for the first time this season! 12 acts battelling for a place in the final, where only 1 will get the ultimate price, a recording contract! Will the girls continue impressing? Will a boy stand out? Will the Overs prove they've got what it takes? Will a Group be the best of the night? ... It's time to face the music!

Recap, ratings and videos after the JUMP ...

The videos are not official, I'll update them if they are officially uploaded to YouTube. In the meantime, I found a site which is uploading the videos, so I'm posting them. A suggestion, watch them asap in case they are taken down, which I doubt.

Matthew Raymond-Barker

Photobucket

Supreme (Robbie Williams) - 7,5/10 - I'm really digging this guy! He starts with a nice acoustic vibe and then he turns into disco but slower than Robbie's. Oh, french lyrics? Not sure that works for this song. I like his voice but it seems to lack some power, but nice moves man! He's really entertaining and seems to have lots of charisma, so I'm giving him another chance to really impress me, cause his vocals weren't stellar tonight. VIDEO.

Vincent Léoty

Photobucket

Love's Divine (Seal) - 8,5/10 - I'm also liking him! The guys seem good this year! I think his voice is better than Matthew's though, he's singing bigger notes than the latest. This is a very simple performance, very vocal focused, which I really like. Oh! That's what I'm talking about! He really improved towards the ending! Big notes there and he's really nailing them! That might have saved this performance! VIDEO.

Florian Giustiniani

Photobucket

L'Horloge Tourne (Mickael Miro) - 8/10 - Being honest, I was looking forward not to like him, cause I need not to like someone, but he's so good! I cannot dislike this guy! Despite the horrible hair and some wierd faces he's pulling, I'm actually digging this! The song isn't good for me but I see why she picked this for him. It fits him, his voice sounds amazing in the chorus and the guitar thing really works with him. Plus he's winning lots of girls votes with this performance!  VIDEO.

2nde Nature

Photobucket

Firework (Katy Perry) - 6/10 - I adore french accents but this guys have a lot of accent and it's actually a bit distracting. The first two singers aren't good, the third is decent and the others are just back up singers. However, they sound good together, though I'm not a fan of boybands, their voices blend well and the song was semi-enjoyable. Still, they are probably the weakest act I've seen thus far. If they remain in this competition, it's solely bacause of their looks.  VIDEO.

Bérénice Schleret

Photobucket

Mon Vieux (Daniel Guichard) - 9,5/10 - Bérénice looks gorgeous tonight! I never expected this type of performance! I watched her audition and it was nothing like this! This is amazing. Her voice is really similar to Nouvelle Star S8 winner, Luce, with her raspy husky voice. This is the best so far! Emotional and vocally flawless, it was just beautiful. She's a front runner now! VIDEO.

Sarah Manesse

Photobucket

Rolling in the Deep (Adele) - 9,5/10 - Where to start? This is my first WOW/OMG of the season! Literally blown away! Sarah has always been on top for me since her audition but this tops everything she has done before. I'm realizing she's a polarizing contestant, you either love her or hate her. I guess such an unique voice isn't for everyone, thankfully, it works for me! I adore Sarah and her quirky voice! I admit that performance wasn't flawless cause there were some off notes but it was incredible overall!  VIDEO.

Maryvette Lair

Photobucket

Si j'avais un marteau (Claude François) - 10/10 - Should I give the second WOW/OMG already? Amazing! The guys are good but this girls are much better! Something extraordinary must happen for a girl not to win this. Maryvette is this jazzy little quirky thing that everyone loves, she knows who she is and that's a really important part on this shows. Her voice is incredible, I imagine how good it sounds recorded! This is pure greatness! VIDEO.

Cécile Couderc

Photobucket

Don't Leave Me This Way (Thelma Houston) - 9/10 - Is  Cécile  the disco godess this year? It seems so ... She looks a bit wierd while dancing but her vocals are amazing! She's uber talented and probably has the biggest voice this year. She really delivered considering she had such a big song. Though I'd like seeing something more pop/jazz from her, I'm totally cool if she wants to go down this route, cause it works perfectly for her!  VIDEO.

Omega

Photobucket

Alors On Danse/7 Nation Army (Stromae/White Stripes) - 5/10 - I was looking for an act to dislike and I think I've found one now. They are definitely the worst I've seen so far. 2nde Nature were decent and cute at least, this guys are creepy. They've a glam punk vibe going on and the lead vocals are disturbing. Not good. I've got to give them some points for the intensity but that was just too much.  VIDEO.

Twem

Photobucket

The Rhythm Of The Night (Corona) - 2/10 - OMG! Wasn't it enough for them being on the UK XF? Do we all have to see their horrible personas once more? Whoever putted them through should be fired! I'm looking at you Padovani! Ok, I definitely hate them more than Omega, who I only dislike. This is disgustingly bad. Awful vocals, awful dancing. They deserve being cut!  VIDEO.

Raphaël Herrerias

Photobucket

Initials B.B. (Serge Gainsbourg) - 9/10 - This is ... wierd? His vocals aren't bad, I actually like all of the guys this year. He's a really intense performer, it reminds me of Aiden up to a point. Thinking it better, this is a great performance! He's interesting at least, not as some contestants who only sing great karaoke songs. He really did a great job with the song and brought a special darkness to the show. I want to see more of him now! He got me hooked!  VIDEO.

Marina D'Amico

Photobucket

I'll Be There (The Jackson Five) - 10/10 - Marina is probably my favourite. I loved her audition, I loved her on bootcamp and I loved her on judges houses. So, how couldn't I love this? Her voice is great and she does beautiful things with it, as she has proved. I was a little worried about this song at first but I see there was no reason to worry at all! This is vocal paradise! A really emotional performance,  though she looks a little stiff but I'd say that are just nerves. What a way to close the night girl! You blew us away!   VIDEO.

Results

We end the night with a really obvious result, so I won't delay things! Two of the groups so theirselves on the B2 while Henry Padovin saw his category eminently losing one of it's acts. The worst acts were the B2, Twem and Omega. When the judges went to deadlock (yes they did, how crazy is that?) Twem found out that they were cut from the XF once more and realized no one likes them. Hopefully, we'll never see them singing again.
Share this :