The incredible P!nk has released three new versions of her old music videos, "Leave Me Alone I'm Lonely", "Funhouse" and "Please Don't Leave Me", some days ago. The mainly black and white videos were shot during her Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour as an appreciation to her fans. I really liked the "Leave Me Alone I'm Lonely" video, it was funny and I loved the Chaplin like scenes. "Please Don't Leave Me" was very similar to it, the same type really; however, I didn't like this much. Is she a giant with a dwarf? Bearing in mind this are low budget videos, this is good, but without taking that on account, it's not as good.  The man who played her boyfriend and the child who acted as the dwarf, weren't similar at all, which made the vide look horrible. On the other hand, "Funhouse" is sort of a video from her tour, with the classic circus freaks as her band.

Watch the music video after the JUMP ...



Leave Me Alone I'm Lonely


Funhouse


Please Don't Leave Me

Share this :