Photobucket

I'M LOOKING FOR A SWEDISH TRANSLATOR, IF INTRESETED, EMAIL ME

Roshana Hoss was the first casualtiy of the top 11, being cut when the public got fed up with her dark song choices and unimpressive vocals. Now, only 10 contestants remain and they'll be tackling sweden's biggest hits hoping they'll still be here next week. Will someone wow with Veronica Maggio? Will someone ruin a swedes fave? ...

Recap after the JUMP ...


Photobucket

You can watch the full episode HERE (using what I explained in the comments) All the performances videos are taken from the Idol site too.

Moa Lignell

Photobucket

"Vem Ska Jag Tro På" (Tomas DiLeva) - 7/10 - I think Moa's momentum has died a while ago. Her best performance was her audition and since then she hasn't impressed me at all. It's a shame, cause she's got lots of potential. This performance is just ok but going first may play against her with this not so memorable performance. - VIDEO


Denise Azemi Brasjö

Photobucket

"Från Och Med Du" (Oskar Linnros) - 7,5/10 - Denise was almost eliminated last week, she had a great shock when Roshana was cut. I like this song a lot. This was André's audition song and he nailed it, hope Denise can do something similar with it. Her voice fits this song and I like it at parts but I do think André did a much better job with it, his cover was more exciting, this was kinda boring. - VIDEO


Olle Hammar

Photobucket

"17 år" (Veronica Maggio) - 6,5/10 - I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this performance and this is the second time it has happened with him. His voice sounds spot on but I don't think this is a clever song choice. The judges loos as unsure about this as I do, well, guess it wasn't any better for people who understood him. - VIDEO


Linni Barresjö

Photobucket

"Om Sanningen Ska Fram" (Eric Amarillo) - 3/10 - She needs to go, she's just not ready for this and she's not as good as the rest of the contestants. What's this song choice?! She's sounding horrible and off tune. Oh, and she just forgot all her lines, twice, one at the start, one at the middle. Awkward silence for the win! She proved all my statements with that performance, she's the worst here.  - VIDEO


Amanda Persson

Photobucket

"Utan Dina Andetag" (Kent) - 7/10 - I'm not liking this song as I would've wanted to. It's too slow and there's no space for vocal craziness. I guess this is her emotional side and I bet it's much better for people who can understand her cause it didn't sound bad at all. It was still a bit boring for me. - VIDEO



Robin Stjernberg

Photobucket

"Alla Vill Till Himmelen Men Ingen Vill Dö" (Timbuktu) - 6/10 - This is definitely not the Robin we've seen in the last couple of weeks. Very different side from him and I'm not sure if I'm digging it, Laila is certainly not. Haha. I guess this is his attempt to not do something boring, but doing rap isn't what he should be doing, yeah it was kinda fun but vocally it wasn't great. I'll take vocals over fun always. He may be in trouble now ...  - VIDEO


Molly Pettersson Hammar

Photobucket

"Satan I Gatan" (Veronica Maggio) - 8/10 - Molly is definitely a fave, if not the fave, to win this whole competition and if she keeps singing as she is, she will. This is not Veronica's best song but Molly's soulish voice is doing a wonderful job with it. It made it sound totally different from the original. - VIDEO


André Zuniga-Asplund

Photobucket

"Lilla Lady" (Daniel Adams-Ray) - 6,5/10 - I love André, but I'm not liking this at all. It's the song's fault, there are only like 10 words on that lyrics and it sounds really repetitive, plus it's not very good. I really like his voice, it's something different but I don't think this performance was.  - VIDEO


Amanda Fondell

Photobucket

"Det Hon Vill Ha" (Plura)  - 9/10 - Finally! This is definitely the best performance of the night! She picked a song which I've never heard nor understand and made me totally love it. That's what all the contestants should have done and none did but her. She was powerful and her voice shone throughout the performance. Is Amanda the one to beat?- VIDEO


Emil Elton

Photobucket

"Jag Är En Vampyr" (Markus Krunegård)  - 7/10 -  Last week he was a mess and I fear he is one once more tonight. Well, not exactly a bad mess but a weird mess. I really liked that vocally, I finally saw the Emil I liked once again but what's up with this song and the crazy faces?!  - VIDEO



 Results

Photobucket
 
You'd think Liini is the obvious choice for elimination tonight, and you are right, but unfortunately, swedes don't think the same and she's safe. Will it be one of the wildcards then? Well, you are certainily right. Denise Azemi Brasjö was forced to leave the competition after she landed in the Bottom with Olle, something I was not expecting. Denise didn't deserve to leave but someone had to and she clearly hadn't earned enough support to success in the show.

Share this :