Site HERE.
Twitter HERE.
Facebook HERE.
VOTE FOR HER HERE.

A clear obsession with religion and a disco/RnB/soul style really work well together. And I'm not being sarcastic. CocknBullKid is a genius act, her style is so unique that it's hard to describe it but she's kind of a disco Rox! Her first single "One Eye Closed" was released on November 8 and is taken from her upcoming debut album "Adulthood" to be released by Moshi Moshi and Island Records. I don't get why she's dating a monster suit but the video is really enjoyable and so the song! Should keep talking I could only say how great she's. Certainly her album won't dissapoint when is out!

Watch some music videos and buy "One Eye Closed" after the JUMP ...

One Eye Closed


Buy "One Eye Closed" HERE

 

I'm Not Sorry


I'm Not Sorry Live

Share this :