Photobucket

I'M LOOKING FOR A DANISH TRANSLATOR, IF INTRESETED, EMAIL ME

Katrine was eliminated last week after placing in the B2 for the second time in a row, this time along Mulila, who Cutfather decided to save. Now, only seven remain and they'll face the usually awful Dance theme. Will this year be any different?  ... It's time to face the music!

Recap after the JUMP ...


Line

 Photobucket

"Only Girl (In the World)" (Rihanna) - 9/10 - She had a moment last week and since then, she's became my favourite. Another top notch performance for Line, she may actually crack the final if she keeps performing like this. She looks like a star and sounds like one, she's the whole package. Another strong performance for Line's CV ...

Tandberg & Østenby

 Photobucket

"Raise Your Weapon" (Deadmau5) - 7/10 - Not sure about this song, it's not very popular, nor good, and I doubt that'll be an advantage for them. On the bright side, they look fantastic, definitely the best they've looked. Unfortunately, this isn't the best they've sound. The reminded me to early Rikke og Trine, and you know how bad that was. Too much unison singing, it sounded nice but they were more impressive in previous weeks.



Sveinur

 Photobucket

"Blue Monday" (New Order) - 8/10 - Since he's still going for the rock star, why not doing it in the best way possible? He starts playing drums, then gets up and ends his performance on the judges table. I'm not sure I'm liking the song but at least he delivered an entertaining performance. Plus his voice sounded better than ever.


Ida

 Photobucket

"Save the World" (Swedish House Mafia) - 9/10 -  This is my fave song of the night and probably performance too. Ida sounds amazing and I really feel the emotional connection with the song, it was all a little heartbreaking. To me, Ida is the one who has improved the most since week 1, I've been liking her performances more and more, if she keeps like this, she may deliver a perfect one next week!


Mulila

 Photobucket

"Wild Ones" (Flo Rida featuring Sia) - 5/10 - She finally changed my mind last week with a beautiful rendition of  "Søvnløs" by Burhan G, unfortunately, we are at the starting point once again now. There's no doubt her voice has imporved but it's still not strong enough, that's when compared to her competitiors. The performance was nice but not memorable enough.


Morten Benjamin

 Photobucket

"Beautiful People" (Chris Brown featuring Benny Benassi) - 8,5/10 - Stiff performance number three for Morten. I'd like to see him walk around the stage a little. I won't comment on his voice, cause it's great and you know I love it, I just didn't like the song much. I want to see him do something different. However, conisdering how far Rebecca Ferguson got, the stiff performances aren't really a problem, plus Morten brought the upbeat tonight. Liked the photos behind him also.


Nicoline Simone & Jean Michel

 Photobucket

"DJ, Ease My Mind" (Niki & The Dove) - 10/10 - Wow! This left me out of breath, I didn't even want to move while they were performing. Blachman is a genius, he's making them look and sound like a guest star, not just a contestant. He definitely needs to keep working with them after the show is done cause they could bake something phenomenal. Another potential finalist.


Results


Eliminated Contestant:

Mulila

Not surprised at all, again. Mulila was already in the B2 last week after delivering a beautiful performnace, so when she sang "Wild Ones" mediocrely, I wasn't expecting a different outcome at all. Tandberg & Østenby surprisingly hit the bottom too, however, this wasn't that surprising considering their performance was a little forgettable and unimpressive. Hope they can survive some more weeks though.
Share this :