Photobucket

Three contestants remain per team and after tonight, only two will survive. All the teams will be performing the same night for the first time, with the 12 contestants batteling for the public's love. In the past weeks, we said goodbye to 8 contestants, Nadia Bach and Dea Romme Larsen from Team Steen, Thomas Solnæs and Henrik Bruhn from Team Lene, Stella Danielsen and Frederik Meyer-Zeuthen  from Team Sharin and Martin Preisler and Rebecca Melodee Ndigaye from Team L.O.C. Who will be leaving us tonight?

Recap after the JUMP ...


Photobucket


Joakim Tranberg

Photobucket

"Save the World" (Swedish House Mafia) - 7,5/10 - Really liked this! Joakim's got one of the best voices for this type of club driven songs and despite not being distinctive at all, he definitely makes the best out of it. I totally didn't get the stripping from him, unnecessary, but he sounded quite great.  - VIDEO

Kim Wagner

Photobucket

"Lady Luck" (Jamie Woon) - 8/10 - Interesting song choice, it actually fits him rather well. He sounds cool too, his voice isn't the most unique but his song choices always give him a distinctive vibe, just like this Jamie Woon song did. L.O.C really knows how to pick them! -  VIDEO

Noa Sophie Stoustrup

Photobucket

"Sun of a Gun" (Oh Land) - 9/10 - Glad she didn't attemp to cover Gaga again, much better, and suitable, song for her this time. I dig Noa's voice and I like her much more after this performance, it was not only perfectly performed but it also was quite entertaining, plus Oh Land covers are my weakness. Looking forward to what she does next! - VIDEO

Photobucket

Amie Jones

Photobucket

"What the Hell" (Avril Lavigne) - 5/10 - Not the best from her. This was the worst she's sounded, I mean, her voice wasn't weak at all but the performance was forgettable and she didn't bring anything new to it. - VIDEO

Freja Kirk

Photobucket

"Swim Good" (Frank Ocean) - 7/10 - Once more, Freja dissapointed me. Will she ever manage to show the early promise she showed? I don't think so. None of her performances has been impressive and her voice needs work. This was ok, not bad at least. I liked the song choice and she sounded quite good but I just want her to give a little more, show more feelings. - VIDEO

Bjarne Langhoff

Photobucket

"Ordinary Things" (Lukas Graham) - 9/10 - Wow, that was surprisingly much better than I was expecting. I don't know why but this always happens to me when I listen to him. I expect an utter mess but he always ends up impressing me, guess it's a good thing, right? Not sure about the song choice but his voice was a total win. He's got a really fantastic tone and is definitely the best in Sharin's team, I can see him going far. - VIDEO

Photobucket

Mathias Rønne Pachler

Photobucket

"I Promised Myself" (Nick Kamen) - 6/10 - Not crazy about this, he seems to be singing in the wrong register and he's voice sounds very bland, excessively soft. The song fits him though and I kinda dig the chorus, plus it's definitely much better than last week's, so there's an improvement here. Still, the girls are stronger than him ... - VIDEO

Ida Lohmann

Photobucket

"Heavy Cross" (Gossip) - 6/10 - Another really forgettable performance, just like it happened to me with Amie's. Ida's voice is already bland and undistinctive but she can deliver good performances as she showed last week, however, this didn't manage to do that and it just was good singing.  - VIDEO

Rosa Skotte

Photobucket

"Heaven" (Emeli Sandé) - 8/10 - Another great performance from Rosa, she keeps getting better and better, I can definitely see her as the last member standing for Lene. She gave this song a slightly sultry vibe and her voice was spot on, specially on the thinner notes. No way she's going home after this ... - VIDEO

Photobucket

Thomas Pedersen

Photobucket

"Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing" (Chris Isaak) - 4/10 - That start was creepy, why did he even do that? When he sings like a normal person, he sounds great but when he does this fake voice, it looks totally forced and most importantly, it doesn't sound good at all. This performance reminded me to Jace Everett's "Bad Things" but a crappy version of it. - VIDEO

Nanna Kaad

Photobucket

"Glory Box" (Portishead) - 9,5/10 - Awesome! Glad this is better than her past performance cause I was starting to worry about her. I just wish Steen didn't pick such dark and unkown songs for Nanna, she needs to sing something that the audience can relate to and I wish she does that next week cause I need her to do something interesting with a song I'm familiar to. This was lovely though and I loved her unique quirkiness. - VIDEO

Liv Skotte

Photobucket

"Cryin'" (Aerosmith) - 10/10 - Nanna may be my favourite, but who I want to win is Liv! She's got the best voice and I know that an album from her will be a fantastic addition to my collection. I'd actually like both of them in the final but they are unfortunately in the same team. I know she reminds me to someone but I really don't know who that is. Anyway, massive performance! - VIDEO

RESULTS

Eliminated Contestants:

Joakim Tranberg
Amie Jones
Ida Lohmann
Thomas Pedersen

No surprises here, the right people was sent home. Though I would've liked to keep Ida instead of Mathias, her performance was forgettable and boring too, so it's not a big deal. Joakim has a great voice but he was the weakest of his team. The same happened to Amie and Thomas, both picked the wrong songs and their performances weren't memorable nor good.
Share this :