Photobucket

With the battles over and an incredible talent poll, the remaining 20 contestants will now battle each other until one ultimately is crowned the winner. Tonight, L.O.C's and Sharin's team will perform and not one, but two contestants of each team will be leaving us by the end of the night. Will it be a fan favourite? Will someone surprise us?

Recap after the JUMP ...


Photobucket

Rebecca Melodee Ndigaye

Photobucket

"Halo" (Beyoncé) - 5/10 -  Her battle didn't impress me at all and unfortunately, she's not either tonight. There were some nice moments on that performance but on most of it she was off tune and her tone was even painful. It's a shame, she had potential and with a little bit of vocal classes she could be good. I think it's to late for that now ... - VIDEO

Martin Preisler

Photobucket

"Living for the City" (Stevie Wonder) - 7/10 -  He's got a great raspy tone, very in the blues/rock vibe. I don't know if this song is a good pick for him. It suits his vocal perfectly but I'm not sure that he's showing him as a current artist, is L.O.C trying to sabotage Martin?  - VIDEO

Joakim Tranberg

Photobucket

"Without You" (David Guetta featuring Usher) - 8/10 - Great song, really like the slowed down arrengment at the start but then it goes back to the normal tempo of the track. Joakim's voice sounds really similar to the original. Not a bad thing given that Usher sounds great on this but I would've liked something different and not just a copy of the song. Still, great job!  - VIDEO

Kim Wagner

Photobucket

"Prayin'" (Plan B) - 8,5/10 - I hated his battle, not because he didn't sing well but because L.O.C paired him with my fave Pernille. Not really sure about this performance, he's nailing it but I don't really like the song much. I would've gave him something much more folky and not this strange tune. Really good though. - VIDEO

Noa Sophie Stoustrup

Photobucket

"Born This Way" (Lady Gaga) - 9/10 - Wow L.O.C! What the hell are you doing with your acts? You didn't pick a single good song for them. Start thinking of picking suitable songs instead songs you like yourself. That already said, I actually liked this. Still hate the song but the jazzy start without the dancers and the faster track really worked great with her voice, I just hope she had done that the whole performance. Still, definitely the best in this team.  - VIDEO

Photobucket

Freja Kirk

Photobucket

"Like I Love You" (Justin Timberlake) - 4/10 - I loved her audition, she totally dissapointed me on the battles rounds and she's doing it again tonight. What's wrong with her? She showed lots of potential the first time and she's just gone backwards since then. This was really messy, many off notes and she just looked completely off. - VIDEO

Bjarne Langhoff

Photobucket

"Somebody That I Used to Know" (Gotye featuring Kimbra) with Sharin- 7,5/10 - I'm obsessed with this song recently. Why does he get to sing with Sharin while the others sang by themselves? Unfair advantage?  Bjarne sounds ok, nothing too interesting to me plus he seems to be copying Goyte's style. And Kimbra is so much better than Sharin ... She did a good job though, well, kinda. - VIDEO

Frederik Meyer-Zeuthen

Photobucket

"Somewhere Only We Know" (Keane) - 7,5/10 - This guy is radio ready! His tone is wonderfull and his voice is every label's dream. I remember Sharin's assistant telling him that if he didn't make it he'll sign him. I hope that happens if that's the case. This lacks a little excitement but his voice does the job for me. I liked it ... - VIDEO

Amie Jones

Photobucket

"Lost in the Fire" (The Storm) - 8/10 -  Hair change! One of the many styles she's had. This is actually the best on her, it's also probably her natural color. She's a great singer, I'm glad Sharin picked her but I still can't forgive her for cutting Anne Louise. I also liked the fact that she sang a quite dark tune, whose original artist is no other than Pernille, XF DK judge. Way to pimp the competition girl! - VIDEO

Stella Danielsen

Photobucket

"Video Games" (Lana Del Rey) - 10/10 - She's my favourite on Sharin's team. Her voice is sultry and her tone is incrediblly interesting. She's really unique and it'd be a shame to lose her. I'm glad she's singing this song! I just love it. The only complain I have is that her voice is too similar to Lana's, not that it's a bad thing but she can't show her originality. Still, it was without a doubt the best performance of the night! - VIDEO

RESULTS

Eliminated Contestants:

Martin Preisler
Rebecca Melodee Ndigaye
Frederik Meyer-Zeuthen
Stella Danielsen

Awful, awful, awful results. I don't even know what the hell was crossing Sharin's mind when making this decision, pot? crack? several drugs? She did not only eliminated the fantastic Stella, who was arugably the best of the night but she also decided to keep Freja over Fredrik. Freja was the weakest, not only of Sharin's team but also of the night and she deserved to go. Unfortunately, Sharin is known for her stupid decisions, so I was expecting something like this to happen. On L.O.C's side, the right people went home. Martin and Rebecca were the weakest and Kim had a much better performance than theirs. Let's just hope that Lene and Steen are better at making decisions next week ...
Share this :