Photobucket

The semi final is starting!! Two contestants from each team will perform tonight and only one of them will advance to the final based on the audience score and the judges score. Who will be the final four? .... This is The Voice!

Comments, ratings and videos after the JUMP ...


Photobucket

Frenchie Davis

Photobucket

"Like a Prayer" (Madonna) - 6,5/10 - I never liked Frenchie and I think I never will. Her performing style is so not me. Her wierd hand movements and overreacted faces distract me too much to pay attention to her voice. And when I do, I don't hear something special, just a good singer who goes really sharp in the high notes. That said, I don't think she should have advanced this far, someone like Niki Dawson should be here! - VIDEO

Nakia

Photobucket

"Whataya Want From Me" (Adam Lambert) - 8,5/10 - The slow version of this song always works perfectly. And Nakia is nailing that! He shows a lot of emotion while performing in the piano, even when his voice goes a little too rough. I wish he stayed there the whole song cause when he started walking around the stage there was something I didn't like though his voice was terrific. I'd listen to a full album of him though. - VIDEO

Dia Frampton

Photobucket

"Losing My Religion" (R.E.M.) - 10/10 - OMG!!! Dia is definitely my favourite now! She always comes up on stage and blows everyone away with her unusual song choices and amazing arrengments. Her phrasing and tone are exactly the type I love, so it's hard for me not to love her. The clapping part was so good, it added a really nice touch to the performance. She's definitely a contender, even the possible winner if she keeps it up! - VIDEO

Casey Weston

Photobucket

"I Will Always Love You" (Dolly Parton) - 9/10 - I really like Casey but Adam gave her a shitty song. There's no way not to think about Whitney when you hear this song and it's pretty unfair for her to get a song that is as iconic as this one. She still managed to add it a nice touch with her country vibrato and her little folkiness, plus the song is much slower than the original. And Casey is feeling it! I really liked that! But she doesn't stand a chance against Javier, too bad for her cause she could have won in Xtina's or Cee Lo's team! -  VIDEO

Beverly McClellan

Photobucket

"The Thrill Is Gone" (Roy Hawkins) - 8/10 - She's doing an emotional song in the piano. This is a nice side of her, much better than the crazy shouty lady we usually see. Her voice sounds really good here and she's showing a lot of power. This is definitely my fave of hers, what's more, I actually liked her for once! She can aim for a 4th place at least. - VIDEO

Javier Colon

Photobucket

"Fix You" (Coldplay) - 9/10 - Javier has been pimped so much in this show that there's no way for him not to win. It his to lose. Still, he's an amazing singer, so I get the whole pimping with him. His voice always sounds good and he makes really solid studios. He's definitely a worthy winner so I'm ok if that's meant to happen! - VIDEO

Xenia

Photobucket

"The Man Who Can't Be Moved" (The Script) - 9/10 - Xenia is singing The Script again. A great move given that her best performace was a song of theirs! There's something so unique about her, her tone is amazing and her quirky phrasing made her performances so much better. The problem with her is that she's not ready for this, she's too shy and lacks performing ability, she looks so uncomfortable up there. But again, her voice is so amazing that it need to be recorded into an album asap! Interscope should sing her and they'll definitely sell lots of records! - VIDEO

Vicci Martinez

Photobucket

"Dog Days Are Over" (Florence and the Machine) - 10/10 - Oh! This song is great! I love all the styling and her drum playing! That's really cool! She's showing lots of power here while still keeping her folky side. Vicci definitely went to be one of my faves as this progressed and I remember not liking her at first! But that was a great way to end the show! Definitely a great performance! And one of the most entertaining of the night! - VIDEO

RESULTS

Advancing to the final:

Dia Frampton (Blake)
Javier Colon (Adam)
Vicci Martinez (Cee Lo)
Beverly McClellan (Xtina)
Share this :