Photobucket

The live shows kicked off last week with a not so impressing start hosted by Team Blake and Team Xtina. Tonight Adam's and Cee Lo's contestants will battle against each other to stay in the competition! Plus, we've got results from last week show! Who will advance? And most importantly, who'll impress tonight? .... This is The Voice!

Comments, ratings and videos after the JUMP ...



Photobucket

We start with some results first! Xtina's team is going to know it's fate first. One act will made it by public's vote and the other will be Xtina's choice. The top vote getter is: Beverly McClennan! Xtina's pick is: Frenchie Davis. Lily Elise and Raquel Castro are cut. Somehow I saw that coming, I'm sad for Lily.

Tori and Taylor Thompson

Photobucket

"Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" (The Andrews Sisters) - 5/10 - Wait. Are we in the 60s? WTF is this? This made it over Kelsey Rey, a much better singer and more marketable. I can't believe this atrocious singers made it this far. This Andrews Sisters imitation is so bad. I'm so hating this retro performance. Not good Cee Lo. I can't believe they accepted to sing this. They are toast. Definitely the worst I've seen so far. - VIDEO

Casey Weston

Photobucket

"Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" (KT Tunstall) - 10/10 - I loved Casey since her audition. She so good! I don't get why some people don't like her. Well, I bet they like her now! That performance was so amazing Miss Weston! What a way to leave an impression! She's definitely making it after a huge performance like that. Adam must pick her or I'll kick his ass. I would have prefered the slow version she wanted to do but this is really great. Her voice's tone is so good, throaty and seductive. Casey would definitely be amazing in the country market. - VIDEO

Vicci Martinez

Photobucket

"Jolene" (Dolly Parton) - 10/10 - I didn't like Vicci at first. Her audition didn't impress me at all but she definitely won me with that! The slow acoustic start is so good! Definitely the best on Cee Lo's team. She's got such a great voice, the tone is deep and raspy, I see she's feeling this song! She's showing it's sorrow and pain. That was one hell of a performance! Loved that! Vicci certainly knows how to throw a great performance! - VIDEO

Devon Barley

Photobucket

"Stop and Stare" (OneRepublic) - 7/10 - I can't believe Devon made it over Rebecca Loebe. Yeah, his tone is really interesting and unique but he's not good enough. This performance is shacky and out of tune. He can't pull a big song like this. He looks out of breath. I don't get why Adam picked this song for him, I don't even get why he picked Devon! I like his soulful tone, really similar to Alex's Lambert but his voice wasn't good. Bad, bad, bad. - VIDEO

Nakia

Photobucket

"Sex on Fire" (Kings of Leon) - 8/10 - Nakia is still wearing the same suit? He seriously need a look change. I'm not so in love with his voice. He's good and fun and has some similarities to Joe Cocker but he's not good enough for me. This song isn't showcasing his vocals at all. It's too fast for him to do it. Another bad song Cee Lo. Still good, but not so impressive. - VIDEO

Jeff Jenkins

Photobucket

"Jesus, Take the Wheel" (Carrie Underwood) - 3/10 - What a way to overpimp his sob story. We are sorry that your mother died but you don't have to remind it to us all the time. It's of bad taste. Jeff is an atrocious singer, out of tune, horrible phrasing and a worse tone. I don't get the intial love from him. He's just plain bad, he can't sing. I'll take the sisters over him! If he makes it based on his sob story, this show is rigged. Worst performance of the season. - VIDEO

Curtis Grimes

Photobucket

"Addicted to Love" (Robert Palmer) - 3/10 - Another country singer. This one even worse than Patrick. If Blake didn't pick him, we know he's bad. Cee Lo and country are so not a good mix. This is also atrocious. Even worse than Jeff. Well, it's not that bad, but it's at the same level of horridness. The dancing girls are unnecesary and he's not showing any vocal ability here. He's just a tuneless country wannabe. Get back home kid. - VIDEO

Javier Colon

Photobucket

"Angel" (Sarah McLachlan) - 10/10 - Javier is definitely the favourite. His voice is beautiful and he's got an amazing tone, it's out of this world. His falsetto is even more amazing. He's definitely winning this whole competition. And I'm more than ok with that. He's so good! There's not another singer like him on this competition. He deserves to win and he will. That's it! - VIDEO

More results now. We'll get to know who advances from Team Blake. The top vote getter is: Dia Frampton! Blake pick is: Xenia!! Patrick Thomas and Jared Blake are cut. OMG!! What an amazing result! My two girls are in the semi! Dia was just amazing and Xenia's tone is amazing. This was the right decision!
Share this :