Photobucket

Hugary's entry is not new artist to me. Kati Wolf was a contestant on last year's Hungary XF, in which she got the 7th place. She was a stellar singer during the show, so there's no surprise she has been picked to represent the country. This will be the return of Hungary to the contest since they didn't participate last year. Katie, which is now signed with Sony Music, will be singing "What About My Dreams?", which was written by Viktor Rakonczai and Gergő Rácz, a dancy song which features both English and Hungarian. I've a soft spot for blondes as I've concluded but what I like about Kati is her voice! It's so perfect! The song is dancy but it's also a great vocal performance by her! I know she's an amazing singer but here she seals that statement! And after watching this beautiful video, I want to visit Hungary! What a beautiful place!

Video after the JUMP ...




Share this :