After the shocking - not - elimination of Ashthone Jones, the final 12 contestants perform once more this time singing songs from the year they were born! Dating from 1984 to 1995, at least it promises to be a different night! Who will nail their birth year song? ... This is American Idol!

Read my comments and watch the performances after the JUMP ...


Photobucket


Naima Adedapo

Photobucket

"What's Love Got to Do with It" (Tina Turner) - VIDEO.

Paul McDonald

Photobucket

"I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" (Elton John) - VIDEO.

Thia Megia

Photobucket

"Colors of the Wind" (Vanessa Williams) - VIDEO.

James Durbin

Photobucket

"I'll Be There for You" (Bon Jovi) - VIDEO.

Haley Reinhart

Photobucket

"I'm Your Baby Tonight" (Whitney Houston) - VIDEO.


Stefano Langone

Photobucket

"If You Don't Know Me by Now" (Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes) - VIDEO.


Pia Toscano

Photobucket

"Where Do Broken Hearts Go" (Whitney Houston) - VIDEO.

Scotty McCreery

Photobucket

"Can I Trust You with My Heart" (Travis Tritt) - VIDEO.

Karen Rodriguez

Photobucket

"Love Will Lead You Back" (Taylor Dayne) - VIDEO.

Casey Abrams

Photobucket

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" (Nirvana) - VIDEO.

Lauren Alaina

Photobucket

"I'm the Only One" (Melissa Etheridge) - VIDEO.

Jacob Lusk

Photobucket

"Alone" (Heart) - VIDEO.

Ok, so this is all! My predictions: Bottom 3: Karen, Naima and Jacob. Cut: Karen!
Share this :