Firstly I've to say that my opinions will be biased as Brandon is one of my top arists at the moment. "Only the Young" is his second solo single, which will be released on December 6, 2010. The music video premiered on October 5, 2010 and was directed by Sophie Muller. This is one of my favourites songs of his album, Flamingo, which was released on September 3 and will be reviewed later this week on the blog. The video is so amazing!!!! The fire circle, Brandon's slow dancing, the fog, the lights! Terrific! And the song is so good! Beautiful lyrics and rythm. The part with the dancers falling from the roof is kewl! My only bad comment will be that the video quality isn't that good, but, it's amazing! A magical journey I'll say .... I told you I was biased ...

Watch the video of "Only the Young" and buy "Flamingo" after the JUMP ...



Buy "Flamingo" HERE.

Share this :