First of all, I must say that I was really impressed with this Idol quality. I expected to be an attempt as others, but it was really good. Not only the stage or the ilumination, but the contestants themselves. My top 3 (in gold) are: Erik, the talented teen with a huge voice, since his audition I was convinced he was going to win; Tove, the cute girl with a good voice, Life on Mars was the bomb; and Mariette, the rocker with dreadlocks and a great personality. I also liked Eddie, he had a very unique performing style, but I've to choose  only 3. Vote for your favourite 3 on the poll below.

Watch the contestants performaces after the JUMP ... 


ERIK GRÖNWALL

18 and Life

Higher

Run To the Hills

 Calle Kristiansson

Walking in Memphis

Are You Gonna Go My Way

Destiny Calling

TOVE ÖSTMAN-STYRKE

Will You Be There

Life on Mars

We're Not Living In America

MARIETTE HANSSON

I'm Just A Girl

I Want You Back

When Tomorrow Comes

Reza Ninotyas Lindh

Don't Stop Me Now

The Way You Make Me Feel

Superstar

Eddie Razaz

Beautiful Day

They Don't Care About Us

Rabih Jaber



Erika Selin

Here Without You

Beat It

Nicklas Hocker

Black Or White

Black Hole Sun

Camilla Håkansson

All Night Long

Human Nature

Poor Thing!

This must be the most embarassing moment in Idol History. The poor girl miss-listened and thought she was safe, but she wasn't! Although she was a wildcard selection after being eliminated, this is really embarassing.


Karolina Brånsgård

It's A Man's World

Just Dance

Remember to vote for 3 different contestants, you can vote more than once.


Share this :