Here we have the video premiere of amazing Ellie's third upcoming single "Guns and Horses" from her debut album, Lights. The single is stated for release on May 17, 2010.

Watch the video after the JUMP ...



When asked what was the meaning of the song, Ellie answered: "I wrote "Guns And Horses" about a romance that began online (that's why she says 'you found me, at a screen you sit at permanently'). I wanted the guy to feel more than he did for me but through no fault of his own he couldn't. It's a song about frustration essentially. My producer [Starsmith] made me laugh at the end, I can't repeat what he called me though." The video was directed by Petro and filmed at Los Angeles' Griffith Park in March 2010. It was released onto YouTube TODAY. I'll change the video when a better version is posted.

Share this :