Katy Perry and Russell Brand are officialy engaged. The couple's romance began heating up in September at the MTV Video Music Awards, where the comedian served as host and the singer performed. Perry's label also confirmed the news, citing Glamour.com. In a Glamour article, the singer praised Brand's quick wit and said she's found her match in him. "When I find a partner who is my teammate, I'm not going to play by any rules, I'm just going to go with my heart. Why wait? I just wrote a song ... They say it's hard to meet your match, gotta find my other half so we can make a perfect shape." According to an initial report on UsMagazine.com on Tuesday, the pair got engaged five days ago, while on vacation in Jaipur, India.
There were also rumors (that she started in Twitter) that she was pregnant, but this was later denied (again in Twitter) by Katy saying: "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING. Face. Better luck next month peepz."
Share this :